in depth landscape photographers


 the image is about the mountain in the distance with the ground road and lake below

I like the snowy mountain in the image

Composition, seeing how the environment is surrounded to give the composition to the image

Her first ravel was from New Zealand to Samoa at 17 and she has been going ever since


The image is about the Amazon rainforest in a black and white kind of style

I like the texture, the black and white image to it as well as it looks like something you'd see in a hour story video on YouTube and I used to take many pictures like that

Texture is used here

They are from Brazil


Its about the volcano erupting

I like the color combo, I'm a sucker for red and black

Cropping is used here, as he likely didn't get that much of a zoom on the volcano as it was erupting

They are from Japan

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Element of photography: Color

hawaii questions